- (Community Cohesion, report of the Independent Review Team, 2001 – The Cantle Report). The ‘Cantle Report’, as it became known, provided a national overview of the state of race and community relations,
- Community pride not prejudice – making diversity work in Bradford, Sir Herman Ouseley, 2001 (The Ouseley Report)
- One Oldham One future- The Ritchie report-2001
- ‘Building Cohesive Communities’ (The Denham Report)
- A summary of the Parkeh report, The future of Multi-ethnic Britain.
- ‘Guidance on Community Cohesion’ LGA 2002,
- Community cohesion pathfinder programme, The Home Office and VantagePoint, 2003
- The end of parallel lives, report of the Community Cohesion Panel (the 2nd Cantle Report) Home Office, 2004
- Community Cohesion, seven steps – a practitioners toolkit. CCU 2005
- ‘Improving Opportunity, Strengthening Society’ published in early 2005.
- Tackling inequality and promoting cohesion. Improving opportunity, strengthening society – one year on, a progress report, The Home Office, July 2006
- Our interim statement, Commission on Integration and Cohesion (issued 2007)
- Strong and prosperous communities, Local Government White Paper, DCLG, October 2006
- Preventing Violent Extremism – Pathfinder Case Studies DCLG, 2007
- Fairness and freedom: final report of the Equalities Review, Cabinet Office, HMSO, 2007
- Our shared future, final report of the Commission on Integration and Cohesion, DCLG, June 2007
- What works in community cohesion, research study for the Commission on Integration and Cohesion, DCLG, June 2007
- Improving opportunity, strengthening society – two years on, a progress report, DCLG, August 2007
- Regeneration and the race equality duty, CRE, Sept 2007
- Leading cohesive communities
- ‘Face to Face and Side by Side’ (DCLG).
- Tension monitoring guidance (iCoCo 2010)
- Community Engagement and Cohesion Joseph Rowntree 2008
- Community Cohesion Health Toolkit ‘Better Together’ (iCoCo 2008),
- DCLG Consultation on Cohesion Guidance for Funders
- iCoCo Response to Cohesion Guidance for Funders 2008
- Estimating the scale and impacts of migration at local level, iCoCo 2008.
- Prevent Strategy guide for local partners (DCLG, 2008),
- DCLG Cohesion Delivery Framework 2009
- Community Cohesion and ‘meaningful interaction’ DCLG 2009
- Improving Opportunity, Strengthening Society 2009.
- iCoCo Good Relations report
- A guide to good relations measurement (EHRC 2010).
- Guidance for mainstreaming community cohesion in to other services
- What frontline staff and activists need to know to build cohesion
- Connections between housing market renewal and community cohesion.
- New Local Government Network report, Stronger Together, iCoCo’s submission of written evidence
- ‘Connecting Communities’. Ted Cantle’s paper to the connecting communities seminar
- 056 Who Cares about the White Working Class 2009
- 042 building a local sense of belonging DCLG 2009
- 048 guidance for school inspectors Ofsted 2009
- ‘You can’t put me in a box’
- iCoCo set out the Far Right Electoral Activity and the Challenge to Cohesion and
- HM Government Prevent Strategy
- Ted Cantle’s comment on the riots
- ‘5 days in August’ Interim Report
- DCLG Citizenship Survey for 2010 and 2011
- Citizenship Survey 2011 of race religion and equalities
- Rumours About Their Death are Premature (Cantle, 2011)
- The Select Committee report of its findings on Preventing Violent Extremism
- MPhil Community Cohesion Abdul Siddique
- How integrated is Britain?
- A wake up call
- Think-project Final Report
- Counter-Extremism Strategy: The four pillars
- The Casey Review
- Understandings on community cohesion 2016
- Social Capital Good Practice Case studies 2016
- Building Social Capital 2016 Report
- The Problem with community cohesion
- Community cohesion, social capital and social isolation: a summary of the evidence base
- Experiences of Asylum and Refuge seekers- Flowhesion Research Report
- Social integration commission- A wake up call Report
- Hopes and Fears-The white working class-Professor Paul Thomas
- IPR-Universities a diverse place for learning?
- Integration not demonisation Report of the all party parliamentary group on Integration